The temperature of the coffee boiler and the steam boiler can be regulated separately via the PID display – this way, each coffee lover can find their own perfect temperature.
Because of the quiet but strong rotary pump, the Controvento is a good fit at home, in an office or an espresso bar.
- Dual boiler espresso machine
- Coffee boiler made of stainless steel with a 0.75 l volume; steam-/hot water boiler with a 2.0 l volume; boiler insulation
- Steam boiler which is independently connectable with an additional on/off switch
– individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers
– indicates the brewing time in seconds
– for an optional display of the brew group cleaning reminder
Intervals can be programmed individually.
– can be turned off at any time
- Patented ECM E61 brew group
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished
- “Quick steam” valves with an improve movement due to a 70° angle
- High end “no burn” steam- and hot water wands
- Ergonomic ECM portafilters
- 1 x 1400 watt element and 1 x 1200 watt element
- Dimensions without portafilter (WxDxH): 470 x 640 x 450 mm
- Weight: 40kg
Warranty: One year parts and labour (back to base)